Visa Center is a non-government body which allows for Sierra Leone Visa applicants to apply for Sierra Leone Visa through localized offices in Toronto, Markham, Calgary and Vancouver. No waiting in lines at Sierra Leone Embassy and Consulate | Sierra Leone Visa Applications are always up to date | Requirements for Sierra Leone visa are current; Expedited Service gets you fast Sierra Leone visa | Low service fees start at $24 for some applications
|8 daysturnaround||4 daysturnaround|
|Single Entry visa - Tourist, Business, Private valid for 365 days with max 180 days stay||$ 298.00
|Multiple Entry visa - Tourist, Business, Private valid for 365 days with max 180 days stay||$ 398.00
Sierra Leone Visa Requirements
- Original passport valid for 12 months.
- One (1) passport size photo less than 6 months old. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Filled out and signed Sierra Leone visa application form.
- Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary along with the hotel reservation. Get it HERE - https://www.flightbookingforvisa.comCopy of Yellow fever certificate.
For private visa applicants: Letter of invitation (must be dated and signed) copy along with the copy of the inviter's ID.
For volunteer visa applicants: Letter of invitation from the inviting organization.
- For traveling minors:
- Both parents must sign the form and get it notarized (notarization may be done in our Toronto head office).
- A copy of child's birth certificate.
- Copies of both parents government issued ID cards.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit)
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Sierra Leone visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.ca/pdf/additional_visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Sierra Leone Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Bank Statement. Copy of a recent bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds.
- Business Letter. Letter from company in Canada explaining the purpose of the trip, companies to be visited and guaranteeing sufficient funds.
- Business Letter. An ORIGINAL invitation letter from the company to be visited.
Still have questions?Look in Sierra Leone Visa Knowledge Bank!
Application center locations
1000 Finch Ave. W.
North York, ON
3601 HWY 7 East,
400 5th Avenue SW,
550 West Broadway